Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!








Hi! Since my name is in the title of this blog, I finally am making my first post. Today is my birthday and it has been a fun day! Can't you tell by my tongue hanging out in all the pictures my mom took. I guess I am two years old and I have gotten some really cool stuff. I got an awesome squeaky sheep from my Vallhund BFF Darby and her mom, Sarah. It's loads of fun to pull the hair off that sheep. Then this evening I got my own tunnel to practice my tunnel runs for agility. Talk about fun...none of my other dog friends know what it is for, so more time for me to run through it...:) For dinner, my mom brought home a Sonic burger, which I gladly shared with my other dog friends and then this little round cake thing..wasn't sure what it was but it was really tasty.


Gosh, I don't know why birthdays don't happen everyday!


PS...that is my friend Brandy in the background of my first picture. She obviously forgot that today is all about me...:)



2 comments:

  1. Happy Barkday to Skyla! YAY, your tunnel looks like so much fun. :-) We are so glad you love the pupcake and tunnel. Now you can run around with your sheepie in your mouth, run through the tunnel, and then splash into your pool.

    Ruff ruff,
    Fwum, Darby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday Skyla!

    Wags and Woofs,
    Laura and Cooper

    ReplyDelete