Thursday, March 10, 2011

We are Six Weeks and Sassy!

Well, welcome to 6 week of Skyla's Five Pack.  They are definitely having a fun time as they get older.  They are wrestling with each other, playing with toys, eating puppy food AND trying to destroy everything they can get their sharp puppy teeth into...:)   So, I have my hands full but am loving every minute of it.  Can't believe its already been six weeks.  So this weekend we are going to start working on crating at night, going outside more and moving out of the puppy/computer room. 

Think I have decided on a kennel name of  Obsidian.  Its a black volcanic stone that is to ward off negativity.   I wanted a name that was different but still reminded me of Skyla.  So since its black and pretty, just like my girl, I thought it would fit.  Have been toying with naming the puppies even though their names will change when they go to their permanent homes but still deciding on names...more to come on that front. 

So here are some pictures of their favorite place to play...in the hall.  

So cute...Mr Red.


Light brindle boy chilling in the bed.


Dark brindle boy learning the fine art of playing tug.


So sweet...dark brindle girl


Last but not least...Miss White Ear, who I think looks a lot like her daddy Harry but acts a lot like her momma Skyla...definitely the Princess of Sassiness.  

1 comment:

  1. They look good!! I show this to my wife each time you post and it makes her want one of the dogs each time.

    ReplyDelete