Thursday, September 15, 2011

New Champion in the house...plus some little show puppy won too.

So now that the puppies are older, we are going to go back to sharing news about all the Cardis in the house, I don't think Stevie or Jet will mind...well at least Jet won't. 

Ozzy reached a major milestone...he is officially a CHAMPION (CH Trinity Rvr O's Boy 'O Sisterwood ).  He needed two points to finish the beginning of the Capitol City Cluster in Topeka.  He picked up point #1 on that Friday and the final little point that Monday, 8-22-11.    I couldn't be more proud of my boy.  Ozzy LOVES to show and be a little ornery in the ring and makes it so much fun for me when I get too serious about it.  Ozzy has been such a wonderful addition to the Cardis in my house and I just love the little man.  So now that he is finished, we might continue on with his Grand Championship but also try our hand at Tracking and Herding.

Here is Ozzy's Champion picture...good of him but not of me..:)


Also that weekend, it was Stevie and Jet's dog show debut.  They both did wonderful and I couldn't be prouder of what nice puppies they are.  Stevie surprised everyone and picked her first point the same day Ozzy finished.  A big thanks to Tom Stewart who showed her so I could stay with Ozzy.   Stevie is definitely the wild child in the ring but I think she is growing up to be a pretty girl...just like her momma.   

Stevie's (Obsidian's Sky's The Limit) first show picture...and she really made us work to get it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment